TBS Unify Nano Mounting Board With Realpit
The TBS Unify Mount Board With Realpit allows you to mount a TBS Crossfire Nano & Unify Pro Nano on one compact board.
Availability: Out of stock
The TBS Unify Mount Board With Realpit allows you to mount a TBS Crossfire Nano & Unify Pro Nano on one compact board. Once mounted you can take advantage of the built in Realpit feature which physically toggles on and off the power to your VTX to help avoid accidental transmission or heat build up.
Supports: Betaflight (PinIO), Butterflight (PinIO), FlightOne 1.2.x+ (VTXPRWTOGGLE)
- Plug in your VTx at any time with 0 power start-up
- Turn off your VTx on the line to avoid heat buildup
- Fast Team Race Pit stops (Sub second transitions possible)
- Compatible with TBS Unify Nano, 5v Pro, HV v3
- Mounting for Receiver on bottom of board. XM+ or XF easy mount
- Turn off VTx during races to test hover builds without interfering with other pilots in the air.
- Turn off VTx after Crash for clean video for other racers.
- Solo Endurance Races, 3 quads ready on the line. Practice for more than 1 pack without taking off goggles. (Instructions on how to - setup on OpenTX / Spektrum Coming soon)
- LED Indicator light on board. (Light On Power On)
- Can be used on any pad on Betaflight Flight Controller.
- BUILT-IN capacitors for 5v camera/vtx power and Lipo battery voltage. (Clean up video lines)
** Crossfire Nano & Unify Pro Nano not included **
- Operating Voltage: 5V - 28V (HV-6s) 1Amp Switch
- Dimensions: 36 x 36 x 2.5 mm
- Weight: 2.5 Grams w/ Heatshrink