The TBS UNIFY PRO32 HV has a number of improvements including boosted output power, improved robustness, decreased power consumption and added capability for insane features. The design has been modified to be the perfect installed on your multirotor. In a nutshell, it’s the most comprehensive, future proof, highest quality and overall best HV VTx ever made.
- Double-decker design for insane cooling and durability
- 1000mW or more output power
- Ultra-clean transmission (up to 16 pilots at once!)
- PitMode - power up your quad during a race. Now with team-race capability!
- Easy OSD, FC and RC channel changes, with fallback button menu
- Robust RF amplifier allows powering up without antenna for hours!
- Clean powerup and video switching
- CE certified
- Built-in Mic
- Operating Voltage: 6V - 25V (2 - 6S)
- Operating Temperature: watch for normal airflow
- Video Input Impedance: 75 Ohm
- Weight: 8.7g
- Dimensions: 37 x 25 x 5.8mm
- Antenna Connector: MMCX
- Video Format: NTSC/PAL
- Output Power: 14dBm (25mW), 20dBm (100mW), 26dBm (400mW), 30dBm+ (1000mW+)
- 1x TBS UNIFY PRO32 5G8 HV (MMCX) Video transmitter
- 1x Silicone cable (ends pre-tinned)
- 1x MMCX to SMA pigtail
We strongly advise you to make yourself aware of any laws in your own country related to the maximum radio transmission power on this 5.8Ghz module as usage of this transmitter may not be legal. You may need to use an attenuator to lower the transmission power of your module to conform with these laws.