ToolkitRC M4 Pocket 80W Battery Charger
The ToolkitRC M4 Pocket is an 80W charger with XT60 / USB input and XT60 / XT30 output.
Availability: In stock
The ToolkitRC M4 Pocket is a small but powerful ~80W charger featuring dual input (USB Type-C / XT60) and dual output (XT60 / XT30). The charger supports upto 80W output and can charge upto 4S LiPo/LiHV/LiFe batteries. The M4 pocket can also be used to charge USB mobile devices with native USB-C fast charging support. The ToolkitRC M4 Pocket includes a 1.54" Wide angle colour display.
- Product Size: 80 x 40 x 30mm
- Product Weight: 75g
- Pack Size: 82x42x32mm
- Pack Weight: 85g
- IPS 1.54inch LCD 240*240 Pixel
- Built in XT30/XT60 connectors
- Input Voltage: XT60 7.0-25.0V MAX 5.0A, USB-C 7.0-20.0V
- USB Protocol: QC,PD,AFC,FCP Protocol
- Type of battery: LiPo LiHv LiFe Lipo 1-4S
- Charge power: 1.0-5.0A@MAX 80W
- Balance current: 400mA @4.20V
- Balance accuracy: <0.005V @ 4.2V
- USB-C output: 1.0A @5.0V
- ToolkitRC M4 Pocket
IMPORTANT: Never charge batteries unattended! Constant supervision is required as batteries can be dangerous when mishandled. We recommend charging your batteries inside a protective charging bag.