TS100 Soldering Iron (B2) With XT60 Lead
The TS100 soldering iron employs 304 stainless steel nested shell of Polycarbonate plastic.
Availability: In stock
The TS100 soldering iron employs 304 stainless steel nested shell of Polycarbonate plastic. It is designed with safety circuit and anti-static structure, integrated with DC5525 12-24V port, dual-temperature sensors and accelerated sensors with STM32 chip. Under these functionalities, temperature can be controlled accurately, stably and easily adjusted from 100°C to 400°C, and the TS100 also has sleep mode and automatic over-heating warning.
This package includes an XT60 to DC cable so you can use your normal 3/4S batteries to power the soldering iron!
- Power - 65W
- Temperature stability - ±2%
- Soldering tip resistance to GND - <2Ω
- Temperature Range - 100℃ - 400℃(max)
- Max operation ambient temperature - 40°C
- OLED screen
- Micro USB port
- DC5525 port
- Control part: length 96mm, Diameter:16.5mm
- Heating part: Length: 72+33mm, Diameter: 5.5mm
- Weight: 33g (power adaptor not included)
- Compliant with EU certification: CE FCC
- 1 x TS100 Body
- 1 x B2 Tip
- 1 x allen key
- 2 x spare screws
- Instructions Manual
- XT60 > DC power cable
IMPORTANT SAFETY CONSIDERATIONS:
1. Please use ground clamp, proper power supply and other accessories to ensure safe use.
2. When the TS100 is used for the first time, it may slightly smoke due to heating of the electric heating element, which is normal.
3. If TS100 is used continuously for more than 350 ° C for 40 minutes, the handle temperature of soldering iron will reach 50°C~60°C.
4. When heated DO NOT touch the iron tip, always wear proper protection to prevent burns.
5. When TS100 has been powered on, do not attempt to remove the tip until the iron has fully cooled.