TS100 Soldering Iron (B2) With XT60 Lead
The TS100 soldering iron employs 304 stainless steel nested shell of Polycarbonate plastic.
Availability: In stock
The TS100 soldering iron employs 304 stainless steel nested shell of Polycarbonate plastic. It is designed with safety circuit and anti-static structure, integrated with DC5525 12-24V port, dual-temperature sensors and accelerated sensors with STM32 chip. Under these functionalities, temperature can be controlled accurately, stably and easily adjusted from 100°C to 400°C, and the TS100 also has sleep mode and automatic over-heating warning.
This package includes an XT60 to DC cable so you can use your normal 3/4S batteries to power the soldering iron!
- Power - 65W
- Temperature stability - ±2%
- Soldering tip resistance to GND - <2Ω
- Temperature Range - 100℃ - 400℃(max)
- Max operation ambient temperature - 40°C
- OLED screen
- Micro USB port
- DC5525 port
- Control part: length 96mm, Diameter:16.5mm
- Heating part: Length: 72+33mm, Diameter: 5.5mm
- Weight: 33g (power adaptor not included)
- Compliant with EU certification: CE FCC
- 1 x TS100 Body
- 1 x B2 Tip
- 1 x allen key
- 2 x spare screws
- Instructions Manual
- XT60 > DC power cable