Matek 2.4GHz R24-S ELRS Receiver
The Matek ELRS-R24-S is an ELRS 2.4GHz receiver with an on board SMT antenna.
Availability: In stock
The Matek ELRS-R24-S is an ELRS 2.4GHz receiver featuring an on board SMT antenna diversity where size is more important then long range. The receiver is fully compatible with the ELRS system.
The board are compatible with the two Matek CRSF breakout boards if you need PWM outputs. See related products below.
- ESP8285, SX1280/1281IMLTRT
- PA/LNA: AT2401C
- molex 479480001 SMT antenna
- RF Frequency: 2.4GHz ISM
- Telemetry power: 20dbm
- AT2401C Rx_gain: 12dB
- Receiver protocol: CRSF
- Input voltage: 4~9V DC @ 5V pad
- Power dissipation: 40~45mA(before binding), 60~65mA(binding), 90~95mA(wifi mode)
- PCB size: 21mm x 15mm
- Weight: 1.2g
- Packing: 1x ELRS-R24-S
- ExpressLRS MATEK_2400_RX
- Firmware update via UART or WIFI
- ELRS-R24-S: disable “USE_DIVERSITY” (checked) when flashing in ExpressLRS configurator
- 1x Matek ELRS-R24-S ELRS SMT Receiver